5 Car Insurance Discounts that May Save you Money
They do exist! If you’re looking to save money on car insurance, these discounts may be a good place to start.
1. Go for the multi-policy discount: Many insurers offer multiple-policy discounts to reward customer loyalty. Ask one of our findinsurance agents about “bundling” your policies and whether it would help maximize your savings.
2. Be a safe driver: Maintaining a driving record with no at-fault accidents or traffic violations may help keep your car insurance premiums down and allow you to pay lower car insurance rates.
3. If you’re a student, keep your grades up: Keeping up your grade point average may help save money. Insurers frequently offer discounts for young drivers with good grades, and some companies offer discounts for full-time students up to the age of 25.
4. Install an anti-theft device: If your car isn’t already equipped with an anti-theft device, consider the benefits of installing an alarm system or a stolen vehicle recovery transceiver, it may help you qualify for a discount from some insurers.
5. Renew your policy early: Don’t wait until your car insurance policy has expired to switch to a different insurer. Some insurance companies may offer incentives for new customers who sign a new policy before their old policy expires, and may offer a price reduction for policy owners who pre-pay their entire policy period, instead of paying in installments.
Congrats on taking the step to inquire about car insurance! What would you do if something horrible happened? Or you’ve been in an accident? It’s something you never want to think about, but life is unpredictable. This is why it’s the perfect time to buy car insurance…Discuss your options with a FindInsurance.com agent who can tell you if you qualify for these discounts or others to help you reduce your car insurance costs.
Need Auto Insurance? > We make it Simple. Call Now > (435) 503-9799 – We’ve got ya covered. FindInsurance.com Simple is Better.